Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Redesigning My Journey: The New Christ Walk homepage

Teams!  Friends!  Colleagues!  Followers!  Family!

Check out the hot new "Christ Walk" blog page.  We've completely redesigned the look and feel of Christ Walk and each day we will work to make it more user friendly for you and your churches.

Drop me a note and let me know what you think of the look and feel of the page!  Is there something special you or your church would like to see on the page?  Just let me know so that I can make these improvements work for you.  Drop me a note at christwalk@courie.com.

In other exciting news, "Christ Walk" has been picked up for professional publication with Church Publishing Incorporated.  I am thrilled that I have an editor to polish the rough diamond of "Christ Walk" and a company that will help me reach more churches in my mission to build Fit Christians: body, mind and soul. The second edition of "Christ Walk" will become available December 2014/January 2015 if the timeline goes well!  I am thrilled about this new journey and partnership and I cannot wait to show you the completely redesigned look of the "Christ Walk Program!"

No comments:

Post a Comment