Thursday, August 20, 2015

Lent Madness

http://www.lentmadness.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/ResizeImageHandler.ashx_.jpeg 

Rumor has it, I've been invited to be a "Celebrity Blogger" for Lent Madness this winter.  How many ChristWalk steps do you think my saints will walk? I am really looking forward to the opportunity to stretch my blogging muscles, and I hope you will do ChristWalk AND Lent Madness for your devotional this Lenten season.

First off, you need to follow Lent Madness by clicking here.

Get your copy of the Saintly Scorecard when it's published so you can fill out your bracket during Lent.

Follow the Lent Madness blogs on the Saints that have spiritually formed the church.

Make sure you VOTE VOTE VOTE for the Christ Walk Saints.

If you'd like to see my "celebrity blogger" profile, along with my fellow authors, you can read all about us on the Celerity Blogger Tab.

I cannot WAIT to bring my own flavor of "Christ Walk" to the Lent Madness study.  It's sure to be a great time and I REALLY want to see you there. ~~Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment