Thursday, February 5, 2015

Guest Blogging Over at Plannting Roots!

Friends!  I have had the pleasure of being the guest blogger over at Planting Roots!  This is a terrific organization on building ministry within the military family!  However, their message is applicable to all!

If you would like to check out my blog on "Walking through the Challenges of Life" you can connect to my prose here.

My message of how you handle your life, your health and your challenges is something you will hear a lot of in my book: "Christ Walk: A 40 Day Spiritual Fitness Program." So, if you need a little boost to your mind, body and spiritual life, grab yourself a copy and start walking.  Each step takes you closer to the person you want to be for you, your family and God.

~Happy Trails and love and Hugs! Anna

4 comments: